Tuesday 18 February 2014

FOTD: My Everyday Neutral Look


At the moment I use all these items for my everyday look. Certain items such as the Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow pomade and Illamasqua gleam in Supernatural are new favourites. Everything else I have been using consistently for a while.

I am on the hunt for an everyday primer as the Nars one is too expensive for my student budget at £25.I can now get student discount on ASOS. But it is still a large dent in to my makeup fund. I have purchased the new Maybelline Baby Skin primer to see if that is a cheaper alternative. I do like to wear a primer whenever I wear makeup so it could be better option price wise. 


It is just a neutral everyday look for every occasion. A quick makeup routine to do in a rush.





No comments:

Post a Comment