Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday Style: Wonderbra


Wonderbra is a brand that knows how to cater to women. I love love love their bras especially the strapless and the new perfect plunge.

I would really suggest buying one. There is usually some sort of offer going on as well. I think they are great to wear with recent fashion. Many dresses lately are low cut or have some sort of mesh cut out at the front. I know my first thought when I try one of those dresses on is 'what bra can I actually wear with this?'. Wonderbra has solved this problem.

I own all three bras in the above picture. I have to say the strapless bra is the best I've ever had. Unlike most strapless bras which give you that weird slouchy I'm not even sure what to call it. But you know what I mean.

My only problem with them is after wearing it all day it can start get painful. I rarely have this problem though because I only really wear them for a special occasion and nights out.

If you love low cut tops or strapless items I would definitely add one to your underwear drawer. 

Retailers

http://www.wonderbra.eu/en/uk/page/home - currently running an offer for 10% when you sign up for their newsletter










4 comments:

  1. I am a loyal fan of wonderbra although I have to say, I came across another brand in Debenhams (really wish I knew what it was) and found the most amazing bra that pushed everything into the right place years ago, then lost it! Nothings quite lived up to that one since :) you can always rely on the wonderbra though. If you're in London, I've just put up a post giving away a free eyelash extension treatment at The Spa Room if you live locally? Just in case as I'm hoping it gets put to good use! Found you blog hopping so I'm your newest follower now :)

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment & follow. Gutted I'm not in the London area I love eyelash extensions.

      Melissa xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so cute, i don't understand why you don't have more followers! I'm glad i saw you blog hopping, followed :)

    http://theseprettylittlethingsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww I think its still new not many people know about it. Thanks for follow and hopping over.

      Melissa xx

      Delete