Sunday 2 February 2014

Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

Body shop are a must for the majority of my skincare products. I always use their Vitamin C range but lately that hasn't been cutting it. My love with their Vitamin E range only began recently with the illuminating moisture cream. Now a new product I am currently obsessed with is the new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil. It promises to give your skin an 8 Hour beauty sleep.

To use you take a few drops in the hand and gently pat on the skin after your nightly skincare routine. It is also suggested you can add a few drops to your night cream then apply. I used this last night and  my skin already feels so much better. I have high hopes this will be great for my skin. It currently retails for £12 and is available online and in store. I think the price is very reasonable as it will last a while.

Whilst buying this I also took advantage of an instore offer which included a beauty gift pack.

The set includes Vitamin E Sink In Moisture Mask, Vitamin E Cleanser, Black eyeliner and  a Big and Curvy Mascara. I am yet to try these items but expect a review to follow soon. I thought this was a nice touch because who doesn't like free things. 

So far I am loving the new product after one use. I will be doing an updated review in the near future




4 comments:

  1. I have always been curious about the Body Shops skincare products! I love their shower gels and body butters. Can't wait to see your update review :D I'd love to know how this works out for you.
    Newest follower via gfc and bloglovin'
    Great blog!

    http://kateslouisebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to read a good review on this :) I bought the Vitamin E Serum (original one) and a tub of the Moisture Mask as I needed to buy both again and the offer was too good to miss! So happy with the freebies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always think Body Shop have good deals and freebies x

      Delete