Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday Style: Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote

I hold my hands up handbags are my weakness. I have so many bags but that is fine because a bag is definitely a necessity. 

At the moment my new favourite bags are Michael Kors. I have wanted a Michael Kors bag for so long but I was undecided on the Selma or the Tote. In the end I decided on the tote because a tote goes with everything. 



I fell in love with this bag. I chose to get it in tan although I do really like the white and many of the other colours. I just think tan handbags are always a winner. 


This bag currently retails for £240 and is available from House of Fraser, John Lewis and Harvey Nichols. They may be available from Selfridges & Co but the category is empty. Also for students if you have an NUS Card you can receive 10% discount at House of Fraser. 


This is definitely my favourite bag at the moment. But I will be wanting a new one again shortly



No comments:

Post a Comment