Thursday, 27 February 2014

Avon Mega Effects Mascara

This mascara is interesting as it doesn't look like your average mascara wand.  

It currently retails for £10. I think this is quite expensive for an Avon product but it is still one of the cheaper mascaras around.


I'm definitely not sold on this. For me it is definitely a gimmick. I found the brush quite difficult to manoeuvre on my short lashes. If you have longer eyelashes it may work better. I did end up with mascara on my eyelid which isn't ideal. It did wipe off easily enough. 


One thing I would like to point out about this mascara is its wet consistency. It takes slightly longer to dry than your average mascara. So I end up with mascara under my eye even though I thought it would have been dry.



I think for the price you can get a better mascara from the typical shops Boots and Superdrug. 



This one wasn't for me.