Monday 21 April 2014

Lush Golden Egg Bath Bomb


I know this is a bit late Easter has been and left us for another year. However, I still wanted to share with you my recent Easter purchase from Lush. The Golden Egg Bath Bomb is a mixture of a bath melt and bath bomb. The glittery outer layer melts away to reveal the bath bomb.

 Compared to other bath bombs it seemed to be fizzing for a long time even though I only used half. I did think I would be covered in glitter after my bath but I wasn't. You still have a slight sparkle when you get out the bath.

 Anyway, what attracted me to this product from the Easter range was its smell. Anyone that knows me knows I love the smell of sweet things. This doesn't disappoint with its toffee fragrance. It filled the bathroom with such a nice smell and my body smelled fragrant for hours after. 

 It currently retails for £3.50 and is available online and in-store. 

2 comments:

  1. this looks amazing. I wish I had picked up more Easter goodies from Lush. I love bath products and the scent lingering on in the bathroom for hours after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat a bit of Lush I love their limited edition collections.

      Melissa xx

      Delete