Thursday 20 February 2014

Maybelline Color Show Street Artist Urban Vibe


I have been looking at the new Color Show polishes for some time. When I saw 3 for 2 on Maybelline in Boots I thought I would treat myself. Boots stock all of the colours and  they currently retail for £3.99. 

I applied my topcoat over Barry M Peach Melba but to appreciate the orange flecks in the nail polish I think a white base would be more suited. Unlike other top coats with bits this has plenty in so you don't have to fish them out. 


I have read other reviews that say they are difficult to remove. I believe it will just be the same as removing glitter.  I will just take the nails off when I'm bored of them as I used stick ons. 

This is a really simple way to make plain nails look interesting. I may purchase the other colours as I think they require little effort for the result they produce.





Ps. I use the stick on nails from Primark that cost a £1. I don't like to keep them on longer than a week so it is fine when they get thrown away. They are reasonable quality but I wouldn't wear them without painting them. I would use a different glue than the one provided.



No comments:

Post a Comment