Tuesday 25 February 2014

Illamasqua Gleam in Supernatural

This is my new favourite highlighter. I was lucky enough to purchase this in the Illamasquua sale for £5. It is currently retailing for £18 on their website and I believe in store too. I would definitely purchase this again at full price. Before this I was using a powder highlighter but now I am more open to cream highlighters. 





Illamasqua describe this colour as warm bronze iridescent shade. I think this shade will be best on medium to dark skin tones. I really like the shade as I often think cream highlighters may just appear white on my skin. But this is the perfect shade.

I like to apply this to my cheekbones, down my nose and under the brow bone. It looks really nice as a highlight when all my eyeshadow is completed as it has the right amount of shimmer. It just gives my face the perfect sculpted look.

On the website it does say you can put it in under foundation for a skin brightening effect. I think that could be really pretty but I haven't tried it.

I'm hoping this lasts a while before I purchase again but I love it!



4 comments:

  1. Ooh. That is very pretty. Suits your skin very well.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Highlight looks so good on you!! Beautiful! New follower from Beautylish!
    Id love for you to check out my blog, and return the follow.
    www.mybeautyytooth.blogspot.com
    Thanksss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow I've followed back.
      Melissa xx

      Delete