Monday 14 April 2014

House of Holland Nailed by Elegant Touch: Jewel Thief

I have recently purchased another set of House of Holland Nailed by Elegant Touch. They have released a second collection which is more out there. There are 9 different designs available in this collection. They are all pictured below. I purchased the design Jewel Thief. 
They currently retail between £7.99 and £8.99. The Jewel Thief set was £7.99 which I purchased from ASOS. They are available from the Elegant Touch website and in Boots. Students can get 10% discount on ASOS.


In the packet there is 4 of each colour in different nail sizes. The pattern is created by your nail size but I filed down my little finger nails so they would match on both hands. Unlike the Tweed nails I had these have a shiny finish. One thing I did notice was they were a little sharp. I just filed them down a little bit trying not to distort the shape. 

The pattern did start to rub off on the edges of the nail but I'm not sure if my filing of the edges contributed to that. 

Like I have said before I would recommend the House of Holland nail collections. They are great for someone who wants nail art without the hassle. 

You can check my previous review of the Tweed & Heartbreaker from the the first collection here
http://beautycouturexox.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/house-of-holland-nailed-by-elegant-touch.html


No comments:

Post a Comment