Tuesday 4 March 2014

Latest in Beauty: The Glamour Beauty Edit

After being a loyal Glossybox subscriber but becoming dissatisfied I thought I would give Latest in Beauty a try. 


The Glamour collection box currently retails for £14.95 plus P&P from the website . When I ordered there was also an offer running for a free Dermalogica Starter kit. 

Here is the contents of the box

The box includes a Burt Bee's Lip Balm, Cheeky chat me up nail paint in Tongue and Cheek, Daniel Sander Long lasting eyeliner, Percy and Reed abundantly bouncy volumising mousse, Rituals foaming shower gel sensation, a L'oreal Paris Miss Manga mascara and the invisi bobble. 


The invisi bobble was definitely one I was most excited to try. I have wanted to try them for some time but I have always been sceptical. However, I was surprised they look like a nightmare but they were so effective. They didn't tangle my hair and left it kink free but it did pull hairs out which were a downside. If that didn't happen I would definitely buy a packet.

Here is just a quick swatch of the nail polish and the eyeliner. 

They both were better than I expected and will look great in Summer. 

My favourites from the box so far are definitely the mascara and the shower gel. I am yet to try the hair mousse but I will update my review once I do. 

Here is just a quick photo of my free goodies

I would recommend the latest in beauty box for anyone looking for an alternative to subscription beauty boxes. I'm looking forward to the new collections coming soon. 



2 comments:

  1. I've never been sure about beauty boxes because they never seem to have goo products, but this one does! I have the miss manga mascara and it's incredible! :)


    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Latest in Beauty is one of the best beauty boxes followed by Birchbox.

      Melissa xx

      Delete