Thursday 6 March 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer


I'm still having my primer dilemma. This is the next one I have tried in my quest to find a cheaper alternative to my Nars primer. I had already tried this before I purchased it. Now I have purchased this I am undecided.

This is currently retailing for £7.99 in Boots and is also part of a 3 for 2 promotion.

I'll start with the line 'instant pore eraser' this is a big claim I think for a primer. It didn't erase my pores but it did make my skin feel baby soft. I'm still undecided. I do really like the primer for the way it makes my skin feels but it doesn't offer much in terms of priming. My makeup did not last as long as I thought it would. I also thought it made my pores more visible. 

It did allow my makeup to apply effortless but the results didn't seem to last long enough. I can't make my mind up on this one.



4 comments:

  1. The No7 one is meant to be great and it's only about £10 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried that one before it didn't really agree with my skin thanks for the suggestion though.

      Melissa xx

      Delete
  2. Did it ( the baby skin )work/agree with your skin???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really notice a breakout after I had used it. I would say it is friendly to the skin if you are worried about that. However, I wouldn't suggest it if you want it to cover your pores.

      Melissa xxx

      Delete