Wednesday 12 March 2014

Mini Haul: Ciate, Illamasqua, ASOS & Benefit



Here are just a few bits I have recently bought in the sales and others just to try.  I will hopefully be doing reviews on most of the items pictured. 

ASOS

There were some deals on the beauty section so I couldn't stop myself. I purchased the Ciate Emerald Velvet Caviar and Sequin Manicure(£16.50 RRP £25), Benefit BOO BOO ZAP!(£9, now unavailable on the website. Is available from Boots at full price £13.50) and the ASOS Eye Stone Earrings Pack (£9 with student discount or £10 full price). 

Illamasqua

My beloved elf concealer brush finally fell to pieces. I wanted to try new makeup brushes  from a different brand as the majority of mine are ELF & Real Techniques. I thought Illamasqua would be a good one to try as I am fairly knew to their products. Also the brush is apparently new to their collection of brushes. On first use the brush was very soft. I will be doing a more in depth post after I have tested it further. The brush is the standard concealer brush priced at £19.00 on the website.

Smashbox

You already know what I'm going to say here. Yes I have purchased another primer. I only purchased this in the travel size from the website. It was £12.50 with free postage and I also received a deluxe sample of the primer. I ordered the Photo Finish primer as it was the one I had seen good reviews about. So far I am liking it but only time will tell. 


Some were gifts from my boyfriend but I did have to convince him my life depended on them. 
Reviews will be following shortly.

Have you had any recent purchases?




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete