Sunday 2 March 2014

Sunday Style: The Midi Skirt



Midi skirts are all over the high streets. They are the perfect item in your wardrobe for day to night glamour. You can be as outrageous as you want to be.

I am on the short side unfortunately, so if I am going to wear one I will have to wear heels. Heels are not ideal for uni. But on a night out with the right shoes it would work perfectly.


My signature with a midi skirt would be to wear with a crop top. A midi skirt adds the right amount of volume to cinch in that waist. However, I have seen many in shops paired with knits which also works nicely. 

When it comes to midi skirts anything is acceptable think bold prints, lace and bright colours. If you want a more feminine look though I would opt for a pleated midi. I think the pleats give it that perfect girly feel. 

These will be a go to item during the spring/summer period. 



No comments:

Post a Comment