Friday 21 March 2014

How Much Does My Face Cost?

I have seen a lot of these 'how much does my face cost' posts floating around beauty blogs. I'm now curious to know what my face is worth. I'm just going to add up the makeup I use on my everyday look. 

I will just start with the very long list

Primer

Nars Pro Prime pore refining primer - £25

Foundation

Mac Studio Fix Fluid - £21.50
Mac Matchmaster - £27

Concealer

Mac Pro Conceal and Correct Palette - £35
Mac Studio Sculpt - £15

Brows

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius - £20

Blush

Mac Raizin -£18
Mac Ambering Rose - £18

Highlighter

Illamasqua Gleam - £5

Setting Powder

Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing powder- £20

Eyeliner

Mac Fluidline - £15
Rimmel Glam Eyes - £5.29

Lipstick

Body Shop Lipstick - £10

Mascara

Smashbox Full Exposure - £18

My Grand Total- £252.79

I thought it was going to be worse.  I am a little bit shocked. I did work out for the entire year that it is around 64p per day. So it doesn't seem that bad.

How much does your face cost?





2 comments:

  1. I love this post, I haven't seen one of these posts yet! Makes me wonder how much I spend on my face,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these kind of posts. I'm sure it won't be as bad as mine.

      Melissa xx

      Delete