Monday 17 March 2014

La Girl Pro Conceal: Fawn, Toast & Dark Cocoa

I needed some new shades to update my concealer/contour routine. I saw rave reviews for La Girl Pro concealer so I thought I would give them a try.


I purchased mine through Amazon from the company Rude Cosmetics. They are from America so shipping isn't super speedy. My order took 14 days so £3 shipping was reasonable and they were £1.94 each.


They all have a little brush attached to the tube. 

Some may see this as a positive but I think it is a negative. I just think they release too much product all at once. However, I do think they are ideal for touch ups and are great for handbags.

Here are the swatches

I will be using Fawn and Toast as my highlight with Dark Cocoa as my contour.They are really pigmented and they also have good coverage. 

There is a really good tutorial on youtube by Destiny Godley using the products to highlight and contour.

I am really excited to add these to my makeup routine. 

Would you like to see my contour routine?



No comments:

Post a Comment