Sunday 23 March 2014

Sunday Style: Ready for Spring Kimonos

Spring clothing has started hitting the shops. The sun is starting to shine so its time to shred those winter layers. 

I am currently loving kimonos. I am on the hunt for the perfect one for my holiday. Here are two that I think are really pretty that I may even buy.




























These are both from River Island. The printed kimono retails for £40 and the coachella kimono retails for £35. The colours are so bright and vibrant making them perfect for the hot weather. It makes a change from the dull colours.

Here are my top picks 

Will you be wearing a kimono this year?



2 comments:

  1. oooh. i think i need to get a kimono too.

    i've never really worn one, but they seem like they would be great for avoiding burning my shoulders in the summer.

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They would be great when you just need a break from the sun but want to remain stylish.

      Melissa xx

      Delete