Thursday 3 April 2014

Body Shop Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator

I have been having very bad skin lately. It is probably a combination of many things but it needed dealing with. I usually have the seaweed clarifying toner which leaves my skin really soft. I would also recommend the toner as well as this face wash. This currently retails for £9 but I paid £5.40 on the 40% off deal.



I sometimes find exfoliator to be a little harsh on my skin. However, this one is very gentle and I was hopeful it would not be drying. 


Instead of big chunks it only has little grains like most of the Body Shop skincare range. It also smells really fragrant but is inoffensive. 

I have been using this 2-3 times a week and I am starting see results. My skin seems more pure and softer after using. Also my pores seem to have shrunk which is always a positive. 

I would definitely recommend the seaweed range from Body Shop. I am hoping to try the seaweed ionic clay mask. 

So far I am loving this exfoliator and hope my skin returns back to normal soon.




2 comments:

  1. great post, might go out and try it! new follower :) it would be great if you could check out my channel? Xx
    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely get some if you're having a bad skin moment. I will be sure to check out your blog.

      Melissa xx

      Delete