Saturday 18 January 2014

Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set in Sparks

I received the Smashbox Wondervision eye set in Sparks as a Christmas present. It was part of the Smashbox Christmas collection for 2013.

This set contains an eyeshadow palette, full exposure mascara and a limitless eye liner.
What I was looking forward to most in this set is definitely the eyeshadow palette. A quick swatch of the eyeshadows after opening I knew I loved it. 


My set came in a Smashbox gift box which I thought was a nice touch. I also like the fact it came with 3 eye look cards.

 I will be doing a blog post for each of the looks later on so be on the look out for that.

Moving on to the palette. 
I really like the palette  for the collection of colours as it is perfect to create soft looks and dramatic looks. 


L-R Bare, Peach, Gold, Coral, Bronze and Cocoa

I do think this palette is versatile in terms of the colour variety. My favourite colours to work with are Gold. Bronze and Cocoa. I really think the colours give good colour pay off and are easily buildable. I was very impressed with this palette and hope to purchase further items. 

I would recommend this set as I think it is good quality and usable unlike other palettes. The palette is still available on the smashbox website
It retails for £35. 
I have seen it in the gift sale in Boots for around £17 though. For that money you couldn't go wrong. 


No comments:

Post a Comment