Wednesday 22 January 2014

Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow: Greenluxe Review & Swatches

I am an avid Mac user so when I knew they were bringing out these palettes I had to have one. They come in 6 colours: Greenluxe, Brownluxe, Smokeluxe, Pastelluxe, Pinkluxe and Blueluxe. I purchased mine in the colour Greenluxe. They retail at £30 and can be purchased instore or online. 


Mac have described this palette as 
Five complementary shades that glide on and blend beautifully for infinite day-to-night looks: light peach, bright champagne with pearl, dark olive, blackened green with gold pearl and deep forest green with pearl. Matte to highly pearlized finish.
However, I really don't think this palette is very Green.



I do like the packaging as it differs from the majority of Mac palettes. As you can see already the colours don't look very green. I wouldn't want people to be disappointed if they wanted vivid greens. The green is more diluted in this palette. This has not affected my love for the palette though.


I really like the fact the colours can create a day or night look but I prefer to create a smokey eye with this. I feel the darker shades are more suitable to my darker skin tone.



I do really like the bright champagne and use this to highlight my tear duct as it adds the right amount of shimmer. 

I would recommend this palette although for a green palette it is lacking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment