Tuesday 21 January 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Review & Tutorial

Brows are the new thing in makeup. I feel naked if I don't do something with them and there's nothing worse than a bad brow day. Enter the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius! This is a popular product among many who like to groom their brows. 

The Brow Genius kit includes brow wiz(loose powder), beauty genius (clear waterproofing gel) and a double ended mini brow brush. The double ended brow brush is also available in full size. It also includes a step by step leaflet.  


I wouldn't recommend this for beginners as it doesn't really allow for quick fix ups as it dries quickly. Once it is dry it is waterproof and does last all day. I have found that to be a problem if I just use powder. This product gives you the best of both worlds. I don't think it is overly difficult to use just don't mix too much product. I like to mix enough for one brow then mix again for the other. 

Here is a step by step following the leaflet. I use the brow kit in the colour Brunette. 

I like to mix it on the surface of my palette as it is easily cleaned. I really like the defined shape it gives my brows. I have quite sparse eyebrows in between tints so this is a life saver. I also like to highlight under the brow so I usually use my concealer and blend it in to my eyeshadow. 

The Brow Genius kit retails for £20. 

I would highly recommend Cult Beauty for makeup products as they stock a variety of products including all of the Anastasia Beverly Hills range. 

This is a must in my beauty kit!

Anyone can create good brows it just takes practice.
bad brows

No comments:

Post a Comment