Thursday 30 January 2014

Real Techniques Brushes - The Purple Ones - Starter Set


The starter set includes brushes for the eyes. It includes the base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, fine liner brush and brow brush.

Base Shadow Brush

I really like this brush as it creates the perfect base and still allows for buildable colour. 

Deluxe Crease Brush

This perfectly applies the right amount of colour to the crease area. I think this is the perfect size as I found certain crease brushes are too large. I have seen other reviews which suggest this is perfect for concealer application but I am yet to use it like that. 

Accent Brush & Fine Liner Brush

This Accent brush is one I probably use most when compared to the fine liner brush. However, it they weren't in the collection they wouldn't be missed. I do use the accent brush to place eyeshadow on the bottom lashes sometimes. 

Brow Brush

I am in a love hate relationship with this brow brush. Sometimes I really like to use it other times I just think it is too big. I prefer a smaller brow brush as I think it allows for greater control. I would only use this to fill in my brows not to create the outline. I just simply think it is on the larger side.








No comments:

Post a Comment