Thursday 23 January 2014

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review

I have been eagerly awaiting the release of the Dipbrow Pomade from Anastasia Beverly Hills. I already own the brow genius so I was very excited for this to drop through my letter box. I believe this is similar to a Mac product that was part of a limited edition collection. Anyway the dipbrow pomade is a welcomed edition to my makeup bag.  


It is available in 5 colours: Auburn, Blonde, Chocolate, Dark Brown and Ebony. I purchased it in dark brown as it has been recommended that it is the closest shade to the Brunette in the Brow Genius. 

As always it comes in the classic gold and black Anastasia packaging. The pomade comes in similar packaging to a gel liner with a twist cap. You get 4g of product which I think is enough as a little goes along way. 

To apply I used a Mac 266 (small angle brush). It applied smoothly and once dry was completely waterproof. The colour was the right shade and didn't give me the dreaded Scouse brow. 

Here was the look I achieved


I purchased this for £15 from Cult Beauty. 
I would highly recommend Cult Beauty as they are reliable and offer a great service. At the moment they are running an offer for free delivery if you sign up to their newsletter. They stock the full collection of Anastasia Beverly Hills at reasonable prices.

I would suggest this as an extension to the Brow Genius as it is the same just without the mixing.




No comments:

Post a Comment