Thursday 30 January 2014

Real Techniques Brushes - The Gold Ones - Powder, Expert Face & Core Collection

The Gold Ones are the brushes which you would likely use to create your base. Such as applying you foundation, primers, powders and concealers. 

Core Collection

The contour brush and the pointed foundation brush are my favourite brushes from the core collection. The contour brush is the perfect size in terms of contouring as it allows for focused application. It also gives a soft look instead of creating harsh lines. The pointed foundation brush is a favourite for applying concealer under the eyes and around the nose area. 

The buffing brush is a very good brush and I would use it regularly to apply my foundation. However, I have now lost this brush. If I could purchase this brush separately I definitely would. 

The detailer brush is really a miss for me in this collection as it rarely gets used. 

Expert Face Brush

I regularly use this brush. I like how compact and firm the bristles are as I think they produce a nicer finish. If I were to recommend any brush It would be this one. I do only use it for foundation but I have seen other reviews which recommend it for bronzer application to.

Powder Brush

When I first opened this brush I was a bit put off by its size. It was much larger than my previous powder brush. However, this brush is so soft and is really nice to use. I only use it when I want to mattify my entire face. It does evenly apply powder though.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment