Wednesday 29 January 2014

Real Techniques Brushes- The Pink Ones - Stippling, Blush and Setting

I only have 3 of the pink Real Technique Brushes they are referred to as your finish perfected across the brand. I have the stippling, blush and setting brush but you can also purchase the kabuki brush. They have also added the retractable kabuki and retractable lip brushes to this range.



Stippling Brush

I can't make my mind up about stippling brushes. They do create a flawless finish and give a lighter application. But I prefer a more full coverage look. However, I do still use this brush for quick touch ups of foundation and to contour my face. It is a good brush it just isn't for me. It is perfect for foundation and cream based products. 

Blush Brush

This blush is on the larger side in comparison to other blush brushes I have had in the past. Do not let that put you off though. I think it allows for buildable coverage without too much colour being transferred at once. Although it is on the larger side I do think it is a good brush. 

Setting Brush

This is one of my favourite Real Technique brushes. I use this to apply powder to the plays that need mattifying. I don't like to apply powder to my entire face so this brush is handy. It also perfect to apply undereye powder and to apply highlighter. 






No comments:

Post a Comment