Friday 20 June 2014

Life: It has been a while. . .I know

It has been a while since I have posted something on my blog. It has been a busy couple weeks with exams, end of year ball and a cheeky holiday. 

I have now finished my 2nd year of uni but I am nervously awaiting my exam results. However, 2nd year has been a good year finishing on a high with the End of Year Ball. It was a really good night with everyone dressing up and a few too many bottles of champagne.

I will probably recreate my makeup look I wore that night as I ordered glitter for my eyes which I think deserves a review. A blog post for Eye Kandy glitter will be coming shortly 

Only two days later after the ball I flew to Rhodes for a girly holiday with my housemates. It was a good laugh and such a lovely place to visit. I think I am developing a love for Greece. 


I will be back to regular blogging so be on the look for new posts. I have so many things to review that I think you will enjoy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment