Tuesday 1 July 2014

Collection 2000 Fix Me Up Long Lasting Make-up Fixer

I swear by setting spray for everyday use and especially for nights out. I have noticed my makeup doesn't seem to last that long but with a setting spray it is there all day. I am a lover of the Urban Decay setting sprays but thought I would try the Collection 2000 one.
I can't make my mind up with this one. It is ok but it isn't the best. It currently retails for £5.99 at Boots. I think the price is a bit steep for such a little bottle. Luckily I had enough advantage points on my card to make a purchase.

I'm not convinced it made my makeup last any longer than if I hadn't put it on. I did notice it seemed made my makeup look patchy. It did leave my skin looking dewy. However, one thing I found off putting was the scent. It smelled very strongly which I didn't like. 

I probably wouldn't purchase this again it would definitely be a last resort. 




2 comments:

  1. Nice honest review! (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellevieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and checking my blog out

      Melissa xx

      Delete