Tuesday 8 April 2014

Benefit Boo Boo Zap!

I currently use rubbing alcohol to dry out my spots. It probably isn't the best thing but it does work. I purchased this for £9 from ASOS but it is now unavailable. You can still purchase it through Benefit stockists at the price of £16. 

I'm not really a fan of Benefit makeup as I find it quite heavy on my skin. I was still open to testing their skincare range though.
At first sniff it smells like a more floral version of rubbing alcohol. After looking at the ingredients it is mainly alcohol. The packaging states it will stop problem skin in its tracks whilst purifying problem areas.

It recommends you dab a thin layer onto the problem area 1-3 times a day. I thought this was a bit excessive so I would apply a minimum of once a day. I would usually apply it at night after removing my makeup and cleansing my face.  I would recommend a cotton bud to apply as it does not come with an applicator.

Overall am I impressed with this product? I have mixed feelings  at the moment. Does it compare to my £2 rubbing alcohol? I would say they were equally matched. Yes it dried out my spots but no better than my previous method. It definitely isn't worth the £16 price tag. I feel there may be other products which work the same way for half the price. I am glad I only paid £9.


No comments:

Post a Comment