Monday 21 July 2014

Lush Tea Tree Toner Tab


My skin has now started to improve finally. It has been a long process of exfoliating, cleansing and face wash. But now my skin has started to calm down I want to maintain it. 

The tea tree toner tab from Lush is a gentle treatment of tea tree oil and aloe vera. You use this product by dropping in to a bowl of hot water. You basically use it to steam your face. When you drop it in the water they fizz then basically disappear. 

I steamed my face for about 10 minutes after I looked a hot mess.  But it was all worth it. It made my skin look brighter and it was really refreshing. 

I have seen other reviews that then bottle the water and leave it in the fridge and use it as a toner. 

You can purchase this in store or online for the very little price of £1.


I would recommend one of these little tablets if you fancy a mini pamper and your skin just needs a pick me up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment