Wednesday 13 August 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Micellar Cleansing waters have been everywhere lately. Like most products there is an original cult favorite, Bioderma. However, I chose to try the Garnier version to see what all the fuss is about. 



What is Micellar Water?

It basically means the water has microscopic oil spheres that leave the skin feeling refreshed and cleansed without drying. Yet they mimic the effects of a toner.

My usual toner is the Body Shop Clarifying Toner which I do sometimes think drys my skin out. However, with this one I have noticed my skin is a lot softer and hydrated. It removes my makeup effectively. I still do have a swipe of my eyes with eye makeup remover though.

I use this after my face wash at night to remove any remaining dirt or makeup that has built up in the day. 

It isn't harsh at all and would be ideal for sensitive skin. 

I paid around £2.50 for this in Tesco I can't remember what the full price is though as it was on offer. 

I would definitely recommend this for anyone wanting to try cleansing water. Whether it compares to the others on the markets I'm not sure. But for me this works perfectly fine and is available in your standard shops.


Have you tried any cleansing waters?



No comments:

Post a Comment