Friday 11 July 2014

Body Shop Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash & Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

I have another review for 2 more products from the Body Shop Seaweed skincare range. I love this skincare range as it is perfect for my skin. It leaves it soft and smooth and looking refreshed. The deep cleansing facial wash is defined as a mild cleansing gel which helps to rebalance moisture and sebum levels. Then the ionic clay mask aims to draw out impurities and clarify the skin. 

I have been using these products religiously alongside the pore cleansing facial exfoliator  (previous blog post). My skin has been in a very bad condition since I returned from holiday. I think this is a result of the constant applying of sun cream and mostly my diet. Before my holiday I was dieting and drinking lots of water. However, on holiday I still drank water but the healthy eating took a backseat. My diet is still taking a battering even though I'm not on holiday anymore. But between being back home with what seems to be all the food I know I shouldn't be eating and going out for meals its not getting better. 

Anyway, after doing some research about the reasons for spots and how their position determines their cause. I have found I have congested skin which is usually the result of a poor diet. I hope to be back on track at some point. 

Anyway back to the wash and mask. I use the facial wash every day with an exfoliating pad on some days if I think I need a more thorough clean. The fragrance is very fresh and not overpowering. At the moment it is making my skin clearer but I know this will be a long process. It is really gentle on the skin too.

The mask l use at least once or twice a week. You don't really need much I have been using this tub for about 2 months now. The first time I used it my face felt really tight but after that I didn't get that feeling again. I think it dries quite fast so is easy to fit in to a morning routine for a quick pick me up. I think this is really great for purifying the skin and making it appear cleaner and fresh. 

Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask retails for £13
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash  retails for £8.50

I would recommend this skin to those with clogged pores and combination skin. If you don't fit in to this category check out the Body Shop's Skin Diagnostic Tool 



No comments:

Post a Comment