Sunday 4 May 2014

Mini Haul/ Recent Purchases

When student loan day rolls round student discounts usually go on offer. I have taken advantage of double discounts whilst damaging my bank balance in the process. Here are a few little bits I have purchased recently and some exciting news.

If you have been following my Sunday Style blog posts you will have seen me talking about the kimono pictured. I managed to purchase this for £28 from ASOS but it is by River Island. It is currently retailing for £35. It is going to be great for my holidays.

Also for my holidays I purchased these really cute turban headbands. I purchased blue and black for £4.50 each but they usually retail for £6. They will be great to keep my hair off my face whilst also looking stylish.
I have been after some door knocker earrings for a while now. I purchased these ones from Topshop in the sale for £5. They are the perfect statement earring. 

Now for my exciting news. I recently entered a facebook giveaway through Elegant Touch and I was 1 of 10 winners. But also I have been sent some nails to review.


The review for the nails will be posted in the coming weeks.

Did you take advantage of any student deals?


No comments:

Post a Comment