Monday 12 May 2014

Elegant Touch Express Nails: Instant Manicure

I was lucky enough to be sent the new express nails by Elegant Touch to review. I was sent the Polished Neon Pink (£7.99) and the Trend Bright Tribal(£8.99) sets. They are available from Elegant Touch and I believe they will be available in Boots.

For this review I will be applying the Polished Neon Pink set. But I will probably be posting another review on the tribal set as I think they will be ideal for my holiday nails.

In each set you have 24 pre-glued nails in 10 sizes, a prep wipe and a nail file. These nails are definitely bright with a nice glossy finish. What I loved about these nails after taking them out the packet was definitely the length. They are great length if like me you have short nails and find it weird to have long ones. They don't seem to be interfering with my normal activity. Sometimes I find I am restricted with false nails.

The process of applying the nails is super quick. Unlike some nails which come with glue tabs, the express nails were a lot less fiddly. I hope you can see the tab in the picture above. Following the instructions I laid out my nails ready to be applied. I then wiped my nails with the prep wipe and applied. I would say it took me about 5-10 minutes to apply all the nails. Here's how they looked once applied.

 I think the nails look quite natural as they don't look out of place on my hands. I do like these nails however, I am not sure about their longevity. I think they would be great for a night out or a weekend, but if you wanted them to last longer glue may be a better option for some. On the website it does say they will last for up to a week.They feel secure now but I will update this review on how well they last. 

These nails promise to be an instant manicure which do not chip and stay bright. I definitely think these will be great in Summer as the colours in the range are perfect. I would get your hands on some on these soon because I think they will be selling fast.

Also here is the newly released ad for express nails featuring the other nails available.



*I was sent the products for this review however, my review is honest.

2 comments:

  1. great post I'm so into fake nails right now because mine keep breaking!

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love false nail they are so easy to remove and apply.

      Melissa xx

      Delete