Monday 5 May 2014

Illamasqua Fatale Palette

I have been wanting this palette for so long. I managed to purchase this for £19.50 from ASOS but it usually retails for £34.

These colours wouldn't be for everyone but I think they work really nice with my skin tone. The eyeshadows feel really soft and apply nicely. I didn't have much fall out either which is always a plus. Using all the colours creates a really nice look. Sometimes not all the colours in palettes compliment each other but these do. 

I am definitely in love with this palette. All the colours have such a good pay off. I am impressed with this palette. I hope to buy many more items from Illamasqua as I have been so impressed with their products. 

Here is a look I created with this palette.


I would definitely recommend this palette. I'm thinking the Generation Q palette could be my next one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment