Saturday, 25 January 2014

My 2014 Beauty Wishlist

I am lusting after many beauty items this year. I already checked the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade off my list but I still want more obviously!



Nars Foreplay Orgasm Palette - Nars -£39.50

There will always be buzz surrounding Nars most popular colour Orgasm. I haven't actually tried the colour but I would like to. I think this palette is nice as it includes complimentary colours. I think I will need to see this in person to judge whether the colours would suit me. For the price I do think it is a commitment. 

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - Boots  - £7.99

Nobody likes pores. Mine are not large really but I think they are quite visible. I don't want to see them. The promise of this product seems unbelievable but I am willing to give it a go. My student budget can't handle the £25 price tag for my favourite primer by Nars so I need a cheaper alternative. If this works I could be converted to Maybelline. Only time will tell.

Smashbox The Right Prime - Smashbox - £25

I am on a quest for the perfect primer so this kit containing  3 different primers is ideal. They come in try me sizes of their 3 bestsellers : Photo Finish Foundation Primer, Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer and Photo Finish Luminizing Foundation Primer. I am really looking forward to trying these primers out. For the price I don't think it is bad as you get the equivalent of one bottle but the ability to try all 3.


Batiste XXL Volumising Plumping Powder - available here - £3.99

Its a bad day if my hair looks flat. I don't like to overload my hair with product so volumising powder is a must. I am already a huge fan of the Batiste range so this will be a welcome edition to my hair routine. I have tried other volumising powders and have been impressed. I hope this impresses to. 

Illamasqua Fatale Palette - Illamasqua  - £34

I think this palette looks so pretty. I am a newbie to Illamasqua after wanting to try their products for a while. I purchased a highlighter in the sale so I am now hooked. For me eyeshadows are usually my route to addiction when it comes to new makeup brands. So when I saw this palette I thought the colours would compliment the ones I already own. I like how vivid the colours are. I am sure I won't be disappointed if this happens to drop through my letterbox. 

Real Technniques by Sam and Nic Chapman Retractable Brushes

I love love love Real Techniques brushes as they are affordable and effective. So when I heard they were bringing handbag friendly brushes out I need to have them. There will be 3 retractable brushes a kabuki, bronzer and lip brush. I am most looking forward to the bronzer brush as it is multi-use and can be used for many products beside bronzer. I'm not really sure when they will be available but I will likely be purchasing them from Amazon, Boots or Professional Online Makeup

Rihanna for Mac Viva Glam - Available January 2014

After missing out on the previous Rihanna collection for Mac I am so excited for this collection. However, I feel I may be slightly disappointed if it is just another red lipstick. I find it difficult to wear red lipstick as I just don't think it suits me. I hope I am not left disappointed once again.